The industries foremost statistical reference for recreational boating.
The 2019 ICOMIA Recreational Boating Industry Statistics Book, as the only product of its kind, provides a wealth of industry intelligence in one useful reference document.
This year’s book includes:
- 2020 global data snapshot
- Overview of the COVID-19 impact on the marine industry in various countries across the globe
- Detailed national reports on the industry’s largest market countries
- Global summaries of key product segments from 25 countries
- Export/import data for international trade in boats from 43 countries
- Marine engine statistics from ICOMIA’s Marine Engine Committee (IMEC)
- International Boat Show statistics (courtesy of the International Federation of Boat Show Organizers)
- The 2019 Superyacht Annual Report (courtesy of The Superyacht Group)
- Industry articles selected by IBI Magazine
- Raw-data Excel spreadsheets to assist those carrying out more detailed research
ICOMIA members – and their members – receive a 50% discount on the ICOMIA Statistics Book.
Members of ACOBAR, BVWW, Estonia Marine Industries association, HISWA-RECRON, Skib & Baad, Sweboat, NMMA, NMMA Canada, Finnish Marine Industries Federation – FINNBOAT, Confindustria Nautica, and CZECH BOATING INDUSTRY ASSOCIATION – APL can obtain the book for free via their national association.
To buy with a credit card, add to your cart and checkout. If you wish to purchase via bank transfer, please email email@example.com
Note: Some MIAs were able to provide more information on their country’s marine industry than others. This is reflected in the amount of data presented in this section for each country. If the information is omitted from a particular country’s page, it doesn’t mean no trade exists in this area.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.