Canada – Registration


All vessel capable of being powered by engines over 9.9hp must be licensed. Licenses are valid for 10 years. The system is run by Transport Canda. Discussions are ongoing to begin charging for the licenses and system to be upgraded to all be on-line. Visit the following site for additional information:


Leave a Reply