Hungary – Drivers Licences


Inland Waterways: Minimum age 18, up to 20 meters. Sailing boats above 10 m2 and motorboats over 4 kW needs lthe icense “Certificate of competence for pleasure craft operations”. Coastal Waterways and Open sea: Cat IV. up to 3 nm, Cat III. up to 12 nm, Cat II. up to 200 nm, Cat I. no limit. Upgrading to a higher category needs experience. Cat I-II needs ROC