Estonia – Boat Licensing and Skippers Certificates


Skippers Certificates issued by Transport Administration:…Recreational Watercraft (PWC and recreational craft between 2,4 and 24 m) registered by Transport Administration: Watercraft (recreational craft and personal watercraft) must pass a pre-registration inspection test at the Road Administration or Maritime Administration before they can be registered. Pre-registration inspection tests of watercrafts that are new and being registered for the first time may also be carried out by an official importer or producer of the watercraft who has concluded a relevant contract with the Transport Administration.Ships (workboats and passenger ships, incl charter yachts over 12m; recreational boats over 24m) registered by Maritime Administration under Law of Ship Flag and Ship Registers Act: